Pinned post

like most people I've popped over from the bird site to see whats the crack.
I'm a , I so expect pics of my weird and wonderful creations such as this crocheted autopsied mouse (you can buy them, I make to order).
I post whats on my mind, 90% crap involving , , and random , the other 10% maybe witty or inspiring (but don't hold me to that).

Ahhh, I have to wait till 8am for Stranger Things to hit Netflix

I'm going to do early today as I suspect this
is as good as its gonna get
1 - managed to tackle a huge ugly climbing viney weedy thing in the garden (albeit Ive left it in a big pile on the lawn for Mr A to dispose of)
2 - picked some sweet williams from the garden.
3 - managed to lose 2.5lb this week, so just a touch (1.5) away from 2 stone now.

Daily Quordle 157
3️⃣8️⃣
5️⃣7️⃣
quordle.com
🟨⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 375 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Absurdle 178 4/8 - absurdle.xyz

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Well people in my phone, I really have no energy to find anything positive atm, so I need you to share your happy things instead xx

Absurdle 176 7/8 - absurdle.xyz

⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟨🟩🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Quordle 152
8️⃣3️⃣
9️⃣7️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟩🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟩🟩🟩⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

🟩⬜🟨⬜🟨 🟨⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟨🟩⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Show older
Mastodon

A newer server operated by the Mastodon gGmbH non-profit