Ah. It's actually builders outside being builders.
As you were.
1. had a lovely afternoon nap
2. have just ordered some gorgeous kitchenware for myself
3. jeweller mended my housemate's necklace for free, saving her £12 and I picked it up so I got to tell her.
1. Went for a walk. Always nice, a walk.
2. Took some food to the emergency food box by the church. Bit double edged: I enjoy donating to it but hate that people need it.
3. Met some people for a picnic.
I'm watching #Detectorists again, for the 2.5th time. In very small doses, ten minutes at a time, so that I get every bit. Every glorious nuance.
God, it's wonderful.
*four. Also pink iphone case.
1. took housemate shopping for bikini, shorts, crop top and trainers and got all three in 75 minutes
2. leftover paella for dinner and it was delish
3. got a load of washing dry in 6 hours. Summer is here!
1. took part in a voluntary beach clean
2. picnic cos ace weather
3. made paella and it was mwah!
1. Did my day's volunteering for Oxfam.
2. Had a nice friendly chat with new housemate ('have you got a helicopter in the bathroom or is it just the way the shower sounds?')
3. There was a packet of jaffa cakes . . .
I can't get the hang of this. Is there a TED talk?
A newer server operated by the Mastodon gGmbH non-profit