The official #Mastodon app for iOS is now on the App Store! Get it here:
@kev I made my mum a Tutanota email and put it as premium user into my own Tutanota account.
So I've the "control" and she doesn't need to manage anything about it. Also she has custom domain too, like I have. She likes it.
6 More Ways How Can Scammers Use Your Phone Number
6. Commit identity theft pretending to be you.
7. Access your online bank accounts or credit card accounts and take them over.
8. Use your number for robocalls.
9. Send phishing emails to your email account.
10. SIM swap to steal your phone number.
11. Access your voicemail.
5 Ways How Can Scammers Use Your Phone Number
1. Access your social media accounts.
2. Text message or contact your friends and family to scam them.
3. Spoofing your phone number and calling people you know to commit fraud.
4. Text phishing messages to your contacts - this is called "smishing."
5. Hijack your mobile phone number and take over your digital life.
this one almost feels like a prank.
Pulse Oximetry Company Masimo Wants the Apple Watch Series 6 Banned
Apple is not a privacy-focussed organisation.
Apple is a profit-focussed organisation.
It just so happens that privacy is becoming profitable.
On the public streets, big tech companies reassure us they're taking steps to protect our rights and care about data privacy.
In the sheets with investors, the pillow talk is all about how the data-driven money machine is pumpin'
"Privacy is important because it protects you from the influence of others."
The more personal data you hand over to corporations, the less capable you are of making decisions free of their influence.
Don't let them tell you what to do.
Although it was released a while back, it’s still a great pdf for everyone. Share it with all the people you know. “Privacy is a human right”, exactly what Apple told too. Try using OpenSourceSoftware like signal, session, gimp and many more. Try Linux systems like QubesOS or TailsOS.
This is a brand new server run by the main developers of the project as a spin-off of mastodon.social It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!