Nice post about hardware abstraction, memory isolation and Rust on embedded system with Hubris on the #pinetime
El IPC alcanza el 9'8% empobreciendo todavía más a la clase trabajadora •
Valve recommends a KDE-powered operating system for Steam Deck game developers:
Help us help others.
August Community Update!
We're excited to announce the
#PineNote: fast refresh e-ink panel, 4GB RAM, 128GB eMMC, Rockchip RK3566- $399
- #PinePhone keyboard enters production - coming soon
- #PinebookPro new touchpad firmware
- development updates
And _much_ more!
Help to spread the word about LibreOffice in schools and universities! And also encourage younger people to join our community and projects. We have flyers and other resources: https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2021/07/15/libreoffice-flyer-for-schools-and-universities-extra-design/
* Bibledit – collaborative bible translating
* OpenHub – GitHub client
* Scoop – stack trace catcher (for easy bug reporting)
Soon to come and meanwhile in my repo:
* Virtuosity – organize & track your music excercises
* Kaku: Practice kanji writing
* To Don't: inverse todo (things to avoid)
* Virtuosity: Organize and track your music practice
further, 54 updates: @windvolt has some major news, NewPipe got a new version, @CCTG finally built successfully again and now comes with "QR Code Check-in" (forget that "other app" with its empty promises 😉) and many more.
* Tuner: for your musical devices
* QDict: using dictionaries in StarDict format
* LibreCHovid: the Swiss pendant to @CCTG (libre fork of their official app with the proprietary parts replaced by microG)
* Kotatsu: Manga Reader
On top of this, there were 45 apps updated – including KeePassDX, Podverse, SelfPrivacy, AndStatus, CCTG and many, many more.
Last chance to test the upcoming desktop client release!
Nextcloud Notes is a self-hosted app you can enable on your Nextcloud instance and download on your mobile to store and manage notes 📝
Find out more about the features 🚀 and the future of the apps revealed by their developers in this interview!
@Takuya where did you check? My repo browser shows them fine, the Android client should have them as well. Website sometimes takes a little (it's updated asynchronously), which is one reason I've included the repo with my browser 😉
KDE will maintain a stable Qt 5 branch with the necessary fixes until Qt 6 is adopted.
MNT Reform Black Piñatex Sleeve now available for purchase (in stock) https://shop.mntmn.com/products/mnt-reform-sleeve-black-pinatex?taxon_id=13
Hardware, Software, FOSS, KISS, GNU/Linux, Arch Linux, KDE, Sway, Wayland, AOSP, LineageOS, ArrowOS, Security, Privacy, Mechanical Keyboards, Anime & Manga
A newer server operated by the Mastodon gGmbH non-profit