* Bibledit – collaborative bible translating
* OpenHub – GitHub client
* Scoop – stack trace catcher (for easy bug reporting)
Soon to come and meanwhile in my repo:
* Virtuosity – organize & track your music excercises
* Kaku: Practice kanji writing
* To Don't: inverse todo (things to avoid)
* Virtuosity: Organize and track your music practice
further, 54 updates: @windvolt has some major news, NewPipe got a new version, @CCTG finally built successfully again and now comes with "QR Code Check-in" (forget that "other app" with its empty promises 😉) and many more.
* Tuner: for your musical devices
* QDict: using dictionaries in StarDict format
* LibreCHovid: the Swiss pendant to @CCTG (libre fork of their official app with the proprietary parts replaced by microG)
* Kotatsu: Manga Reader
On top of this, there were 45 apps updated – including KeePassDX, Podverse, SelfPrivacy, AndStatus, CCTG and many, many more.
Last chance to test the upcoming desktop client release!
Nextcloud Notes is a self-hosted app you can enable on your Nextcloud instance and download on your mobile to store and manage notes 📝
Find out more about the features 🚀 and the future of the apps revealed by their developers in this interview!
@Takuya where did you check? My repo browser shows them fine, the Android client should have them as well. Website sometimes takes a little (it's updated asynchronously), which is one reason I've included the repo with my browser 😉
KDE will maintain a stable Qt 5 branch with the necessary fixes until Qt 6 is adopted.
MNT Reform Black Piñatex Sleeve now available for purchase (in stock) https://shop.mntmn.com/products/mnt-reform-sleeve-black-pinatex?taxon_id=13
Quarterly transparency report (Q1/2021):
Bitcoin: 0 €
SEPA: 70 €
Amazon: 64,88 €
Thanks to all donors 💚 server costs are still covered.
Speaking about servers: a dist upgrade is due soon, so there might be a short "outage" one of these days (expected within the next 2 weeks).
After more than a week's break, finally the heavy 🌧️ shower arrived at @fdroidorg with 10 new and 132 (!!) updated apps! Newcomers include:
* TuxGuitar (multitrack tablature editor and player)
* Helio (Music sequencer)
* Podverse (podcast app)
* Stingle Photos (E2E encrypted cloud gallery app)
* Wormhole (send/receive files via magic wormhole)
Updates include Catima, Gadgetbridge, MediLog, deedum, NewPipe, and many more.
As the last deployment at #fdroid somehow got stuck, let me substitute with last weeks new additions to my repo:
* just arrived: Styx, a light-weight web browser with integrated ad blocker, global dark mode and more
* BusyBox Installer (needs root)
* Habits: track/train your habits
* To don't: inverse to do (track bad habits to get rid of them)
* Stealth: account-less client for Reddit
This Week in KDE - Hamburgers! Check out the tasty new component that will make all your app options easier to find:
Find out more about the logic behind the KHambugerMenu and why it will help in your own apps:
* Can I Drive: how long to wait after consuming alcohol?
* Luftlinie: navigation for birds (which direction & how far?)
* Permission Manager X: extended permission manager
* Watomatic now also let's you say Goodbye to FB Messenger
What did you say? No F-Droid app? Take your pick: https://android.izzysoft.de/applists/category/named/apps_markets#group_1181
And then: Enjoy your #Android #foss apps from #fdroid and its repos: https://android.izzysoft.de/articles/named/list-of-fdroid-repos
Today's weather: 🌧️ 13 new & 74 updated at @fdroidorg, e.g.
* DroidFS: encrypted file storage using gocrypt (compatible w/ Linux)
* Pie Launcher: a different app drawer, pie menu for your favorites
* RoadEagle: traffic infos for Poland, Lithuania and Latvia
* SelfPrivacy: easily get started self-hosting your website
* windvolt: know when to start charging your devices climate friendly
Today's app-rain at @fdroidorg: 8 new and 63 updated. New are e.g.
* APK Explorer & Editor (incl. Split APK/App bundle Installer)
* Badreads: book tracking & OpenLibrary look-up
* Hrm: Bluetooth heart-rate monitor
* Nextcloud Cookbook (another one)
* Workout Time!: manage/perform timed workouts
Analiza el punto débil del arranque de tu editor #Vim
¿Abre lento tu editor Vim? Veamos cómo poder identificar qué parte es la que ralentiza ese arranque
Hardware, Software, GNU/Linux, Arch Linux, KDE, AOSP, LineageOS, Blockchain, Crypto, Mechanical Keyboards, Anime & Manga
This is a brand new server run by the main developers of the project as a spin-off of mastodon.social It is not focused on any particular niche interest - everyone is welcome as long as you follow our code of conduct!