@kelbot this is amazing what is this marvel of a juicer called and how can I find one 😳

@cm2 😁 This one is called the Juice-O-Mat. There are some sifferent but mostly similar variations of this, some called Juice-O-Matic. If you are in the USA they are pretty common. I've seen quite a few of them at vintage/antique/flea markets. You may have to look around a bit to find one in good shape though.

Sign in to participate in the conversation

A newer server operated by the Mastodon gGmbH non-profit