Neville Bradshaw races a 17-year-old Suzuki RM250 2 Stroke at the Pro Motocross Championships against modern dirt bikes!
Veteran MX racer and two stroke loving legend Nev Bradshaw has been up to his old tricks again! Nev surprised everyone when he turned up at the first round of the 2022 Revo ACU British Motocross Championship with a 2005 RM 250 as his weapon of choice to take on the Young guns and their modern four strokes!
If you down Baja pre-running for the B aja 1000 or otherwise: keep your eyes peeled, today is a semi-holiday!
All Souls’ Day, on November 2, is a bank holiday in Mexico. Banks are closed but most businesses are open. Streets and roads around cemeteries may be particularly busy in some towns and cities.
All Souls’ Day (Los Fieles Difuntos), on November 2. is bigger than Halloween in Mexico. It's also called the Day of the Dead (Día de los Muertos).
Take a first look at the Enel X Island X Prix track in Capo Teulada, Sardinia with Continental and Timo Scheider.
In the Women’s Trophy, Team USA put the finishing touches to their dominant week-long performance to complete the 2021 ISDE just over fifteen minutes ahead of second-placed Great Britain. Once again it was Brandy Richards (KTM) who stole the show, winning the women’s day six motocross race ahead of Spain’s Mireia Badia (GASGAS) and Rachel Gutish (Husqvarna) and in doing so completing her amazing week with a dominant victory.
Fast in. Quick fill. Goggles. Drink. Go! FMF KTM Factory Racing's Josh Toth losing zero time at the John Penton GNCC.
Star Yamaha Racing’s Dylan Ferrandis enjoyed a stellar debut in the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross 450 class, taking the overall win with a 1-3 tally at yesterday’s season opener at Fox Raceway in Pala, California.
Ferrandis led the way for the team, qualifying fourth and then got a great start in the first moto in second.
2021 looks like a petty good year in USA #Supercross fpr #GasGas with Justin Barcia, let's see hpw they will preform in #Motocross GP
Today #Supercross Atlanta II round 14 of the 2021 #AMA #SupercrossSeries. After that we got another 3 rounds to find a winner. If #Roczen does not get his s*** together with an decisive win today the #SX championship / title is history for him. Runner-up position maybe also in question looking at performance of Tomac!
450SX Class Championship Standings after Daytona:
1. Ken Roczen, Clermont, Fla., Honda (199)
2. Cooper Webb, Newport N.C., KTM (197)
3. Eli Tomac, Cortez, Colo., Kawasaki (175)
4. Justin Barcia, Greenville, Fla., GASGAS (153)
5. Malcolm Stewart, Haines City, Fla., Yamaha (143)
6. Marvin Musquin, Corona, Calif., KTM (135)
7. Aaron Plessinger, Hamilton, Ohio, Yamaha (134)
8. Zach Osborne, Clermont, Fla., Husqvarna (123)
Daytona International Speedway Supercross 2021
450SX Class Results
1. Eli Tomac, Cortez, Colo., Kawasaki 2. Cooper Webb, Newport N.C., KTM 3. Aaron Plessinger, Hamilton, Ohio, Yamaha 4. Ken Roczen, Clermont, Fla., Honda 5. Malcolm Stewart, Haines City, Fla., Yamaha 6. Justin Barcia, Greenville, Fla., GASGAS 7. Jason Anderson, Rio Rancho, N.Mex., Husqvarna 8. Chase Sexton, Clermont, Fla., Honda 9. Justin Bogle, Edmond, Okla., KTM 10. Dean Wilson, Murrieta, Calif., Husqvarna
2021 AMA Supercross Championship Round 8. Camping World Stadium, Orlando, Florida
1. Cooper Webb (KTM)
2. Marvin Musquin (KTM)
3. Justin Barcia (GasGas)
4. Ken Roczen (Honda)
5. Jason Anderson (Husqvarna)
6. Eli Tomac (Kawasaki)
7. Malcolm Stewart (Yamaha)
8. Zach Osborne (Husqvarna)
9. Aaron Plessinger (Yamaha)
10. Justin Bogle (KTM)
11. Dylan Ferrandis (Yamaha)
12. Dean Wilson (Husqvarna)
13. Broc Tickle (Honda)
14. Shane McElrath (Honda)
15. Vince Friese (Honda)
Ken Roczen had another victorious night in Indianapolis, scoring his third consecutive Supercross (Rnd 6) win in the past seven days.
As a result, he adds to his points lead over Cooper Webb, which has grown to 16 points.
450 Main Event - Indy III
1) 94 Ken Roczen
2) 2 Cooper Webb
3) 25 Marvin Musquin
4) 27 Malcolm Stewart
5) 9 Adam Cianciarulo
6) 21 Jason Anderson
7) 1 Eli Tomac
8) 14 Dylan Ferrandis
9) 17 Joey Savatgy
10) 16 Zach Osborne
X44, formed by Seven-Time Formula One World Champion Lewis Hamilton, will make its racing debut in Extreme E. Named with reference to Lewis’ own racing number, X44 will provide opportunities to the next generation of drivers, engineers and technicians
2021 Houston Supercross Rnd 1 Results
For the third year in a row, Justin Barcia has won the opening round of the AMA Supercross Championship, twice at Anaheim and now Houston
1. Justin Barcia (GG) 28 laps
2. Ken Roczen (Hon) 01.051
3. Marvin Musquin (KTM) 20.076
4. Adam Cianciarulo (Kaw) 22.281
5. Malcolm Stewart (Yam) 24.399
6. Justin Brayton (Hon) 29.005
7. Dylan Ferrandis (Yam) 30.390
8. Aaron Plessinger (Yam) 32.385
9. Cooper Webb (KTM) 36.778
10. Zach Osborne (Hus) 37.172
The Yamaha YZ250, KTM 250SX, Husqvarna TC250 and TM 250MXe are the cream of today’s two-stroke crop. All are modern bikes with state-of-the-art suspension. The only things that are old-school are the sounds of the motors and the faint wisp of blue smoke. The Husky and KTM are related. The TM is the only electric-start, electronic powervalve bike in the class and the Yamaha is the most successful racer in the history of motocross.
A newer server operated by the Mastodon gGmbH non-profit