* ads are waste of energy
* companies factor ad spendings into their prices, we literally pay for this shit
* public ads are ugly and distracting, and they consume public space which otherwise can be dedicated to art or communication
* ads fund bullshit, they're literally socialism for capitalists
* ads misinform consumers and propagate consumerism
* ads fund bigots
* ads are ugly annoying and unnecessary, and serve no purpose that is good for society
Ha! Schachmatt, Putin!
'Uri Geller will Putin mit Magie von Atomwaffeneinsatz abhalten; und notfalls den Kurs von Atomraketen umlenken.'
We released gum yesterday, which lets you enhance your shell scripts with a user-friendly TUI, complete with dialogs, prompts, lists, and selections.
if you're into scripting or crafting immensely powerful shell one-liners, you should honestly check out the README, there are a ton of amazing examples:
Research Software Engineer. Interested in FOSS and music.
A newer server operated by the Mastodon gGmbH non-profit